We are uniquely qualified to provide any type of services and assistance
to users of precision machine tools due to the experience gained in
the operation of our high precision Swiss screw machine shop for over
20 years. Therefore the listing below is only a basic outline of our
- Sales and service of new machine tools.
- Purchase and sale of used machine tools from single units
to complete manufacturing operations.
- We are the only Swiss screw machine dealer in North America
capable of providing full "Turnkey" service from one location
including but not limited to the following: time study, machine & tooling
cost estimate, layout & tool design, cam cutting, set-up, machine
repair and rebuilding. Sales and service of new and used machines,
attachments and parts.
Training of operating & set-up personnel, consulting services for start
up operations and manufacturiing facilities of any size.
- We maintain a large stock of Swiss screw machinery, attachments
and parts, we also maintain a consignment stocklist for our valued
- Rebuilding or reconditioning of any Swiss type sliding
headstock automatics and coil feed Escomatics. Please ask for our
detailed rebuilding description sheet.
- Appraisals and evaluations of a single machine tool to
- We can quickly locate machinery, attachments, parts and
tools which we do not have in stock with the help of a large pool
of local and foreign suppliers.
- Used Machine Tools of any description
- Swiss Screw Machines
(CNC and CAM type)
- Parts (new, used, rebuilt)
- Screw Machine Shops
- Complete Plants
- Full line of new Machine Tools
- "Turnkey" projects are
- Certified Machinery & Equipment Appraisers (AMEA),
- We buy "junk" Swiss Screw machines,
Attachments, Parts and Tools to build up our inventory of used
Rebuilding | Appraisal | Auction | Spare Parts & Attachments / Reverse
Engineering / Tooling